The waters, be they fresh, salt or brackish, are an important theme for Slow Food.
This Dinner Date is centered around the sea, or rather two seas, and what they provide. Two cuisines which represent extremely different lands, as interpreted by chefs with ample experience of bringing the best out of seafood. From San Salvo Marina in Abruzzo we welcome Antonio and Nicola Fossaceca from the Michelin-starred restaurant Al Metrò, who focus on working with only the very finest raw ingredients. And from Bibbona in Tuscany, Daniele and Andrea Zazzeri are the proprietors of another “starred” restaurant, La Pineta which has sent customers wild with a simple but irresistible dish: boiled fish served with an unassailable mayonnaise. Not to be missed!
- Skapece mullet with sweet and sour honey sauce (Al Metrò)
- Squid in its own ragu served with Swiss chard (La Pineta)
- Ravioli with sheep milk ricotta in a crustacean broth (Al Metrò)
- Fish with mayonnaise and mullet roe (La Pineta)
- Gelato of peach, basil and honey vinegar (Al Metrò)
- Creme brûlé with chestnuts, persimmon sauce and crispy waffle (La Pineta)
The meal will be accompanied by a selection of wines by Umani Ronchi di Osimo (An).
Tickets may be bought online until 6 p.m. on October 12.
Eataly Torino Lingotto – Via Nizza 230 – Turin.
Event languages: IT, EN
Via Nizza 230 - Torino (Italy)