This event is the first in a series of meetings organised by MATto, the Materioteca of the Polytechnic of Turin, dedicated to the world of research and design around food.
In particular, this meeting is designed to spread the polytechnic culture and the role of research within and around the agro-food supply chain, in order to offer an all-round view of the world of the project around food, and operational and concrete cases of intervention at the service of companies starting from the research activities of the Politecnico di Torino on the subject.
– Francesco Sottile, Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity and Member of the Executive Committee of Slow Food Italy.
– Guido Cerrato, Head of the Area Development and Market Regulation Area of the Turin Chamber of Commerce
– Claudia De Giorgi, DAD – Department of Architecture and Design, Polytechnic University of Turin
– Beatrice Lerma, MATto, Polytechnic University of Turin
– Doriana Dal Palù, MATto, Polytechnic University of Turin
Who the interventions are intended for: Companies and businesses in the agro-food sector, companies and businesses in the world of packaging, designers and anyone interested in the topics covered.
To register: Access this link and register by 15/12/2020. The event will take place on the Zoom platform. Details will be communicated to participants following registration to the form.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Event languages: IT