Among the four ecosystems of Terra Madre Salone del Gusto, the Urban Lands are interested in how we provide our cities with biodiversity and quality ingredients produced sustainably.
The protagonists of this Dinner Date are chefs from cities who are part of the Slow Food Cooks’ Alliance and awarded a Snail in the Slow Food guide to the Osterias of Italy. From Milan we welcome Cesare Battisti of Ratanà, a restaurant in a small park at the foot of new skyscrapers, and a landmark who those who want simple, high-quality cuisine. Meanwhile from Bologna we’ll have Tommaso and Flavio of the Trattoria Via Serra, the archetypal modern osteria, an ideal place to taste Bolognese cuisinse and the flavors of the Emilian Apennines.
- Adamello trout tartare, Giarratana onion (Slow Food Presidium), fresh chili pepper, cucumber, yoghurt and mayonnaise of high mountain honey (Slow Food Presidium)
- The fleece of the Modenese White Cow (Slow Food Presidium) rolled in bacon from the Mora romagnola pig (Slow Food Presidium) and oven roasted
- Traditional tortellini (con classic mortadella of the Slow Food Presidium) in a broth of free-range capon
- Crust of polenta made with Biancoperla corn (Slow Food Presidium) with frayed lamb of the Brianzola sheep (Slow Food Presidium) and radic di mont chicory (Slow Food Presidium)
- Sbrisolona cake made with Noto almond (Slow Food Presidium) and strawberry grapes
- Zuppa inglese
The meal will be accompanied by a selection of wines by Banca del Vino, Pollenzo.
Tickets may be bought online until 12 p.m. on October 11.
Eataly Torino Lingotto – Via Nizza 230 – Turin.
Event languages: IT, EN
Via Nizza 230 - Torino (Italy)