From emergency management to the construction of a territorial network for inclusion is the subject of the online conference on the actions of the MIRAFIORI QUARTIERI SOLIDALI network.
As part of the Terra Madre calendar, MIrafood organizes a conference on the solidarity actions of the neighborhood at this time of particular difficulty for the community.
The Mirafiori South and North system of support for people and families in economic difficulty is promoted in 2020 by Fondazione Mirafiori and Fondazione Cascina Roccafranca with the support of the District. Here is the series of interventions during the meeting
– 5.30 p.m. | THE EXPERIENCE OF SOLID QUARTY MIRAFIORIES by Stefania De Masi of Fondazione Cascina Roccafranca
– 5.45 p.m. | MIRAFIORI QUARTIERE A SPRECO ZERO by Roberta Molinar of Fondazione Mirafiori
– 6.00 p.m. | THE VOICE OF SOCIAL AND CHARITABLE ACTORS OF THE TERRITORY and THE VOICE OF PROSSIMITY TRADE
– 6.30 p.m. | THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TERRITORIAL NETWORK FOR THE INCLUSION: A COMMUNITY PATENT by Elena Carli – Mirafiori Foundation
– 6.45 p.m. CONCLUSIVE REFLECTIONS by the City of Turin – Social, Health, Housing and Work Services Division, District 2, Compagnia di San Paolo
Event organised by Mirafood Comunità per la valorizzazione del territorio di Mirafiori Sud, Fondazione della Comunità di MIrafiori, Fondazione Cascina Roccafranca, Circoscrizione 2 – City of Turin, Compagnia di San Paolo.
To have access to the conference you must send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Links for further information
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Event languages: IT