Montagne de Reims, Vallée de la Marne, Côte des Blancs, Côte de Sezanne and Côte des Bar: five classic zones of the Champagne region.
A sparkling journey to the roots of Champagne to understand the different terroirs that compose this fascinating and multifaced denomination, perhaps the most famous in the world. There’s only one way to do: to taste the terroirs and discover the individial peculiarities and personalities of each one.
We’ll taste the following champagnes imported by Club Excellence:
- Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve, distributed by Philarmonica
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier, distributed by Sagna
- Autréau Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru Brut, distributed by AGB Selezione
- Fleury Blanc de Noirs Brut, distributed by Teatro del Vino
- Pierre Gerbais Grains de Célles Rosè Extra brut, distributed by Les Caves de Pyrene
- Pannier Brut Selection, distributed by Premium Wine Selection
Tickets may be bought online until 12 p.m. on October 7.
Eataly Torino Lingotto – Via Nizza 230 – Turin.
Event languages: IT
Via Nizza 230 - Torino (Italy)