Barolo 2010 is a great year, capable of fully expressing the potential of the different MGAs.
This vintage will be remembered not just as an exceptional year, with slender and solid wines that are both fine and profound, but also for the great success it enjoyed on the foreign market, particulary in America. It’s only been a decade, but already the sight of a bottle of Barolo 2010 is a rarity.
We dive into the historical memory curated by the Wine Bank of Pollenzo to propose a selection of six different interpretations:
- from Monforte d’Alba: Barolo Sorì Ginestra ’10 by Conterno Fantino
- from Novello: Barolo Ravera ’10 by Elvio Cogno
- from Barolo: Barolo Cannubi ’10 by Francesco Rinaldi e Figli
- from Castiglione Falletto: Barolo Rocche ’10 by Brovia
- from Serralunga d’Alba: Barolo Prapò ’10 by Schiavenza and Barolo Riserva ’10 by Casa di E. Mirafiore.
Tickets may be bought online until 12 p.m. on October 12.
Eataly Torino Lingotto – Via Nizza 230 – Turin.
Event languages: IT, EN
Via Nizza 230 - Torino (Italy)